It's been a while since my last blog entry but today seemed like a good day to make an entry.
Yesterday, I found my old photobucket account where I had a zillion and 1 pictures from way back when. What a walk down memory lane! Pictures from post-high school. Party days. Trips. Old boyfriends. Old flings. Old friends. It made me stop and realize how life changes right before your eyes. Taking it back to 6 years ago, when I was young and foolish, my life consisted of 3 things. Boys, alcohol and friends. The goals I had were very short lived and the choices I made weren't the "greatest". I lived to party and party is what I did! I didn't care who I hurt along the way, who's heart I stomped on, and where I would work. I didn't think about my future or where I wanted to be 10 years down the line. All I thought about was where ladies night was that evening and what party I would attend that weekend. I can honestly say, that I "lived it up". Many of the bad and good decisions I made, made me who I am today.
6 years later, here I am. I have a great job (kinda), a great family, a loving boyfriend, the best friends anyone in the world could ever ask for, a place I can call home, beautiful dogs that's main goal in life is to cover mommy with kisses and protect their home. Who would have thought that this is the life I would lead 6 years ago? Not to sound cliche, but.. I am blessed. I really am. Most people say if they could do it all over again, they would. I wouldn't. I'm happier now than I have ever been in my entire life. The past is called the past for a reason precisely, to leave it there! Lucky to have so many wonderful things that not many can claim they have. I am blessed.
So many more adventures and life's lessons to learn. I'm excited to see how everything will unfold.
No comments:
Post a Comment